The dress I wore yesterday to the real estate office is so attractive, I wanted to feature it. The fabric feels oh-so soft against my skin. The lace trim on the deep neckline and hem are just the right touch of femininity. The belt, shown here in brown, has a small color change HUD. Not too short or revealing, the dress is perfect for the office or a dinner date.
The dress is available at Decoy and comes in 16 colors. 200L each or 1200L for the fatpack.
I got this dress with a gift card from Decoy as a reward for filling out a survey.
- Head — Genus — Classic
- Skin — The Skinnery — Harper, sorbet
- Body — Maitreya
- Hair — Stealthic — Intrepid
- Dress — Decoy — Cordelia in Slate
- Makeup — Lipgloss — Enamor — Neo Gloss
- Pose — Körper Poses –-Natural Walk 1
- Location — Backdrop City
- Backdrop — Rowne — Street Style Star
- Lighting — Windlight, Alchemy Immortalis, Foggy Morning, Lumipro and Photoshop